Sensory Friendly Solutions in the Media
Invite Sensory Friendly Solutions to contribute to your blog, radio show, news segment, podcast or media event.
Watch, listen and read about Sensory Friendly Solutions in the media below.
As Featured In...
Sensory Friendly Solutions and founder Christel Seeberger has been featured in a variety of media, including AMI, CBC, Global News, CTV, CKCU, Entrevestor, Huddle, The Globe and Mail, Social Innovation Canada, 97.3 the Wave and Yahoo life
- Fox TV Silent Santa: How people with sensory sensitivities can partake in a visit with Santa Claus.(December 5, 2022)
- NOW with Dave Brown AMI Radio and Podcast Sensory Friendly Halloween (October 27, 2022)
- Christina Martin, A Chat with Heart Podcast. (February 6, 2022)
- AMI This Week Shortcut with Grant Hardy, featuring Christina Martin and Christel Seeberger (at 3:30) (December 7, 2021)
- Keeping Up: Christina Martin featuring Christel Seeberger with Katie Kelly (November 26, 2021, CTV News Atlantic)
- N.S. singer ‘making a connection’ with audio described music video, accessible show (November 24, 2021, CBC)
- Occupational therapist advocates for sensory friendly vaccination clinics in N.B. (October 22, 2021 CTV News Atlantic)
- Introducing: Sensory Friendly Solutions (April 12, 2021, Social Innovation Canada)
- Welcome To My World: The Sensory Friendly Solutions Podcast (November 24, 2020, CKCU FM 93.1)
- Students with complex needs return to New Brunswick classrooms on limited basis (June 5, 2020, Global News)
- ‘Sensory-friendly shopping’ offers a low-noise and low-light retail environment for consumers (December 22, 2019, Globe and Mail)
- Sensory-Friendly Shopping is on the Rise – How Storeowners Can Do It Right (October 28, 2019, Yahoo! Life)
- N.B. Advocate Launches Sensory-Friendly Directory (September 17, 2019, 97.3 The Wave)
- N.B. Company Launches “Finder” For People with Sensory Overload (September 3, 2019, Huddle)
- Seeberger’s Sensory Friendly Forum (March 19, 2019, Entrevestor)
- NBIF: Breakthru 2019 Finalist (March 15, 2019, CBC)
- Creating Inclusive Spaces (November 16, 2018, Accessible Media Inc.)
- Curtains open on sensory-friendly movement in Saint John (November 9, 2016. CBC)
- This Entrepreneur Wants To Make Saint John The World’s First ‘Sensory Friendly’ City (October 3, 2018, Huddle) (3:30)
Invite Sensory Friendly Solutions Founder and CEO Christel Seeberger, to contribute a guest blog post, or be interviewed by contacting us.
Sensory Friendly Solutions can speak with expertise on topics such as:
- sensory sensitivity.
- sensory disorders.
- sensory overload.
- hidden or invisible disability.
- being sensory-friendly as part of accessibility and inclusion.
- the sensory experience and sensory differences at home, school, work, in the community and at business locations or events.
Watch, listen and read about Sensory Friendly Solutions
Read examples of our guest blog posts.
Remote work: 8 tips to sharpen the senses
– The Enterprisers Project
Intro to Sensory-Friendly. What is sensory-friendly and why does it matter.
Listen to an example as a featured guest on the the radio show, Welcome To My World.
Read an example of our subject matter expertise in a news article.
Sensory-Friendly Shopping is on the Rise – How Storeowners Can Do It Right
Watch a digital segment and read the accompanying news article feature our subject matter expertise.
Silent Santa: How people with sensory sensitivities can partake in a visit with Santa Claus.
-Fox TV Digital Team
Sensory Friendly Solutions’ Press Releases
December 1, 2020 Dr. Temple Grandin on the Sensory Friendly Solutions Podcast.
September 23, 2020 Sensory Friendly Solutions partners with New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) Centre for Applied Research in Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing.
April 24, 2020 Sensory Friendly Solutions announces a change to assist communities in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
September 16, 2019 Sensory Friendly Solutions launches an online tool to help people find sensory-friendly events, places, products and services.