*** Due to the COVID-19 Virus, all programs and events (including Sensory Hour) will be postponed. We thank you for your support and wish you good health during this outbreak. ***
Cameron Library Family Sensory Hour (March 27, 2020)
Join us for:
• A safe sensory friendly space.
• Use of free library computers.
• Use of free Wi-Fi, bring your own device.
• Sensory tools, toys and games.
• Craft station.
• Colouring station.
• Photo booth.
What to expect:
• Reduced Lighting.
• Reduced computer beeps.
• Friendly understanding staff
Library Staff will be available to:
• Make a free library card.
• Answer questions.
• No food will be served, but parents can bring snacks to be eaten at designated table.
Our social story is available at: https://www.bpl.bc.ca/locations-hours/cameron