Attract and retain more customers with Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits.
Get a kit of sensory tools that is specific to your event or location type and meets the needs of your clients or customers.
Why offer Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits?
33% of the population is more likely to experience some form of sensory sensitivity or overload.
People with anxiety, autism, concussion, hearing loss, neurodiversity, PTSD, sensory processing disorder and many more disabilities are looking for sensory-friendly experiences.
Small sensory-friendly changes have a large impact.
Are you ready to attract and retain 33% of the population with bespoke Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits for your event or location?
*Sensory Friendly Solutions, Internal report data, 2021
Addressing sensory issues is part of being accessible and inclusive.
Accessibility and inclusion are more than offering wheelchair ramps or sign-language interpretation. Many different disorders, disabilities or differences can contribute to people experiencing the barriers of sensory sensitivity or sensory overload. Consider the contributing factors listed below and you can quickly see why becoming sensory-friendly is important.
- Alzheimer’s Disease (AD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism, Asperger’s, Autism Spectrum, Disorder, High functioning autism, Autistic person
- Concussion, Post-concussion Syndrome (PCS)
- Developmental Disability
- Hearing loss, hard of hearing
- Highly sensitive person (HSP)
- Intellectual disability (ID)
- Learning disability (LD)
- Lewy-Body Dementia
- Low vision, vision loss
- Meniere’s disease
- Mental disorders, mental illness
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chron-ic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Non-verbal learning disability (NVLD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sensory disorder or Sensory processing disorder (SPD)
- Sensory integration disorder (SID)
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Trauma, early childhood trauma
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), mild Traumatic Brain Injury (mTBI)
- Vestibular disorder
Help all your customers enjoy all 8 senses, not just five!
People just like you are also often surprised to learn that there are more than five senses.
There are (at least) eight senses: sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell, movement, balance and interoception (internal body sense).
Creating sensory-friendly experiences at your location or event makes it comfortable for all the senses, it increases your accessibility, and helps you include more people.
Be accessible and inclusive. Be good for people. Be good for your business. Be sensory-friendly.
Our Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits include:
- A How-to-Use Information: most importantly, you receive a how-to-use Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits information upon purchase with a special link back to our website. Inspire confidence from your team and customers with sensory tools that include information about the evidence for their use.
- Noise cancelling earmuffs: Noise is the single greatest deterrent to people of all ages choosing your location or event. Make people comfortable with this universal sensory tool.
- Fidgets: Learn how to make simple sensory friendly accommodations in your specific workplace, event space or location to become sensory-friendly, accessible, and inclusive.
- Carrying bag: each kit comes in a drawstring carrying bag.
A big step forward for our family.
“As a mother of a child with Sensory Processing Disorder, I know the importance of making my son feel welcome, comfortable and included in every situation. Knowing that there are businesses that are willing to offer Sensory Friendly Solution Kits is a big step forward for us.”
– Trish Hamilton, parent.
With Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits you can:
Benefits of Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do kits cost?
The starting cost for Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits is $59 CAD plus taxes, shipping and handling for noise-cancelling earmuffs, 2 fidgets, a carrying bag and a how-to-use information.
Discounts are offered on volume orders.
Can kits be shipped anywhere?
Yes, Sensory Friendly Solutions Kits can be shipped anywhere in the world. Additional shipping, customs and duty charges will apply.
Sensory overload is overwhelming, but the solutions can be simple.
This is the mantra that drives solutions created by our Founder and CEO, Christel Seeberger.
Working in health care for over 25 years, Christel Seeberger saw how sensory sensitivity and sensory overload caused people to feel overwhelmed and anxious. People of all ages simply stopped living life when they could not find sensory-friendly experiences.
With adult-onset hearing loss, Christel understands these problems personally; she also experiences sensory sensitivity and sensory overload.
Why choose Sensory Friendly Solutions?
Since 2016, Sensory Friendly Solutions has worked to achieve our mission as a social enterprise: make the world more sensory-friendly! We have established our thought leadership, and demonstrated our subject matter expertise with:
- The world’s first podcast about sensory challenges and sensory-friendly solutions, with over 4000 downloads, it icnludes interviews with accessibility and inclusion leaders, as well as people with the lived experience of sensory challenges.
- A growing newsletter that has more than 1500 subscribers interested in delivering sensory-friendly events and locations.
- An incredible number of free resources: more than 80 blog posts, 10 checklists and guides, a self-assessment tool for events and locations, a short documentary and 2 first-of-their-kind audio conferences, for dentistry and tourism.
Sensory Friendly Solutions is a certified B Corp™. This company meets the highest standards of social and environmental impact.